Hi everyone! I'm back to the blogging scene! And this time it's going to be different from my previous blog.
I'll be posting random things or facts about me or it could be anything random. Why i started this blog? because i'm random :) Random enough to start a new blog out of the blue and random (and free) enough to spend time drawing this mantou below.
I used to draw a lot of random mantous in my coursemates' books or notes, whenever i feel like it. And i was sort of inspired by Pei Ying who blogged about her daily life through drawing. And since im free these days and i have the time to do all these random things, hence you may see posts featuring this little thingy here.I'll only do it when i'm free cuz my photoshop is pretty screwed up and it's time consuming with my screwed up mouse too. Ok done with my introduction. Hope you guys like it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment